Thermotex™ Infrared Equine Therapy Systems are ideal for use on
horses involved in equine disciplines such
as horse racing, hunters, jumpers, polo, steeplechase
and much more.
Thermotex™ Systems Have Two Main Applications:
Relief of pain and soreness in muscles, joints &
- Removes Lactic Acid
build up in muscles.
- Removes soreness due to injury.
- Removes inflammation of the joints caused by
- Removes sinus inflammation.
Pre-competition use to dramatically improve
- Enhances the
- Removes sinus congestion.
- Acts as a diuretic to help bleeders.
- Reduces lactic acid levels to prevent tying
All systems come with covers featuring adjustable Velcro
fasteners and are machine washable. Covers are 100%
nylon with a polyurethane coating. All systems also come
with HI/LOW power settings. The infrared pads themselves
are not washable or flexible, therefore should never be washed or